The Best Self Help Books for Confidence Building and Personal Development
• Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
• What You Think of Me is None of My Business by T. Cole-Whittaker
• Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers
• The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book) by Don Miguel Ruiz
• RADICAL HONESTY- How to Transform Your Life by Telling the Truth by Brad Blanton
• The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
• The Self-Esteem Companion: Simple Exercises to Help You Challenge Your Inner Critic and Celebrate Your Personal Strengths by Patrick Fanning, Carole Honeychurch, Matthew McKay, Ph.D, and Catharine Sutker
• Unstoppable: 45 Powerful Stories of Perseverance and Triumph from People Just Like You by Cynthia Kersey
• Who Moved My Cheese? An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life by Spencer Johnson
• Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny! by Anthony Robbins
• Healing Your Emotional Self: A Powerful Program to Help You Raise Your Self-Esteem, Quiet Your Inner Critic, and Overcome Your Shame by Beverly Engel
• Learned Optimism: How to Change Your Mind and Your Life by Martin Seligman
• Think Big: Unleashing Your Potential for Excellence by Ben Carson M.D. and Cecil Murphey
• Help Yourself: Finding Hope, Courage, and Happiness by Dave Pelzer
• The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
• Keys to Success by Napoleon Hill
• The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield
Have A Great Book Suggestion?
Have you read another great self help book on building confidence or personal development? Share it!
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
How to Win Friends and Influence People Great book by Dale Carnegie - he was a visionary. This book reminds me to treat people well and also to improve my own life. It's a quick read, and every …
Results will vary, and you should not use this information as a substitute for help from a licensed professional. We participate in affiliate programs and receive compensation for some of the products and services mentioned if you make a purchase. Our participation in these affiliate programs DOES NOT cause you to pay extra for a product purchase, or cause us to give a favorable review or recommendation of a product that we believe will fail to deliver on its promises.